The weather out there was frightful today, Emma, Parker, Hixon and I braved the beach despite the winds, snow, sleet and frigged temperatures.
The beach was "packed" at noon, the waves were huge due to the south westerly winds and the blinding snow but the dogs didn't seem to mind at all. The only difference I saw in them today was they all did their bathroom duties near the entrance and all at the same time. Great stuff, fast and easy to pick up and then I could put my gloves back on.
We did a full 55 minutes today, which surprised me, but the time flew by as there were so many dogs and walkers down there to play and talk with. We normally walk along the waters edge to the eastern gap and then back along through the trees to the parking lot, but the dogs were having none of that today. We stayed in the trees and only managed to walk to and from the gap once before Mr. Parker decided he had had enough and led us back to the car.
John Peat
Hogtown Dogtown
No comments:
Post a Comment